TWO IN THE LAST FIVE MINUTES!!
I am posting again to acknowledge that I have no idea what I'm doing on this thing. I thought all I was providing you was a link to view the video, but there it is!!!! It is right there!!!! I'll consider the both of us quite lucky.
So how did you like it?
I am posting again because I missed a day, and according to my blogging goals (see previous post), I am supposed to be posting daily about all the things I notice. I noticed Souljaboy Tellem SOOOO long ago, but let's pretend I noticed it yesterday and that my previous post from about five minutes ago is actually dated Saturday. It makes things easier this way.
Sunday, Sunday! Here we are on Sunday. Things I noticed today:
- Girls holding teddy bears while on a Sunday afternoon stroll with either a friend or beau (I couldn't quite tell) Do NOT enjoy being parted with their companion. It wasn't our fault that there were three of us walking and we strongly outnumbered the two of them. I even apologized for making them part! Not so much as a smile back in my direction for my apology. Whatever man! Maybe she was mad/pissed that her friend/beau gave her a teddy bear on a Sunday (clearly a Monday afternoon gift). Maybe it was a break-up walk? Who even knows, but at least I said sorry for making her step upon the grass to let the three of us pass.
- I lacked a whole lot of knowledge this afternoon as I struggled to remember what these comparsions are called. Cat:mouse::Dog:bone. And I'm still lacking that knowledge because I can't type that into wikipedia and get conclusive results. I am stuck. Me:stuck::someone in:deep mud.
- I wish I wouldn't have noticed how many times the Sacrament Meeting speaker licked his lips during his talk. But man, was it distracting! I had a hard time distinguishing whether or not the lip-licking was a nervous habit or due to a nasty case of chapped lips. Maybe next Sunday I'll sit next to him and investigate the situation further. Stay tuned.
- I noticed how much I like Sunday walks, or even walks in general. (Except when teddybear-clutching girls shoot you nasty looks. For a brief second, that may affect the walk negatively. But then you can analyze the next blissfully-entwined couple approaching you on the sidewalk and the negativity is gone, because you can totally tell that this girl is positively stoked to be on a walk with such a stud by her side.)
- I wish I didn't notice all of the strange people that lay together on the grass on campus. Yes, the weather has been unseasonably warm and definitely enjoyable. But does this give you license to lay your head on your significant others' tummy while you close your eyes and lose yourselves in thoughts of wedded bliss? I beg you to think that no, you cannot do such things. I wish I didn't notice these couples because it makes me feel slightly awkward. When I wander around campus trying to find someone else to wander with, I cannot help but glance in the direction of the scattered lovebirds, and upon such glances I feel that I have intruded on a very private, intimate moment. I am embarassed for them initially, but then goodness! They should be embarassed too! Go have an intimate moment in the car, or even a private study room of the library. Sneak behind the curtains of the ballroom. If you felt alright about it, you could occupy the Handicapped Bathroom of the library. Camp out under the stairs of any building on campus. Just hide yourselves! Feel free to feel tummies and close your eyes and do all of that basking away from my prying eyes. It just would make everything so much better.
Ah, there's the lady. Hello Lady!